On 19th of February 2014 the BLOODHOUND Project was proud to announce a new partnership with Castrol, one of the world’s leading lubricant brands, who will provide high performance lubricants, brake and hydraulic fluids for use in the BLOODHOUND Supersonic Car – the 1,000 mph Land Speed racing car now being constructed in Bristol, UK.
- • Drive familiarity of the brand.
- • Drive consideration and advantage in a highly credible environment.
- • Strength our relationship with our OEM partners and key customers.
IDEA: Be one step ahead of time
- We illustrated the IDEA using elements from Da Vinci’s drawing style, without losing the modern, high tech look of Castrol brand and Bloodhound project.
- All our guests experienced a supersonic evening! Lots of selfies with the car, goose bumps from the huge projections on the location’s walls illustrating the car overpassing the speed of sound. A beautiful soprano
- accompanied by a modern barrel drum band entertained us for the rest of the evening. Big press coverage: online magazines, newspapers and TV stations reported from the event.